Pages

JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP

Search This Website

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Free Corona booster dose for 18+: Vaccine will be free for next 75 days, can be taken in government hospital from July 15

Free Corona booster dose for 18+: Vaccine will be free for next 75 days, can be taken in government hospital from July 15

All people above 18 years of age in the country will get booster dose of Corona for free. The Cabinet has approved this proposal on Wednesday. Booster or precautionary doses will be available from July 15 in all government hospitals. However, the free dose will be available for the next 75 days only. At present, the first and second doses of Corona vaccine are available free in the country, while payment had to be made for the booster dose.

16,107 new cases of corona have been reported in the country on Tuesday. Which is 5,392 more than the previous days. Meanwhile, the number of deaths has also increased from 17 to 45. The number of active cases is 1,31,589. On Monday, this figure was 1,30,456. The number of recoveries is 15,070.


Vaccination drive under Azadi's Amrit Mohotsav

According to the information received from government sources, a campaign will be conducted to boost the precautionary dose of Kovid under the Amrit Mohotsav of Azadi on the 75th anniversary of Independence. So far less than 1% of the target population of 77 crore people aged 18-59 have received the precautionary dose. Only about 26% of health care and frontline workers have received booster doses, along with about 16 million people aged 60 years or older.

સંપૂર્ણ સમાચાર ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો.

Precautionary dose will increase the body's immune response

A study by several international organizations including ICMR has realized that the antibody level in the body decreases after 6 months after taking both doses of Corona vaccine. Giving a booster dose will increase the immune response. This is why the government is going to start a special campaign for 75 days.


Earlier, the Union Health Ministry had last week reduced the gap between the second and required dose of the vaccine from 9 months to 6 months. The vaccine drive was launched in all states and Union Territories on June 1 to speed up vaccination and promote booster shots. This two-month program is still ongoing.

સંપૂર્ણ સમાચાર ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો.

WHO said - the epidemic is not over yet

The head of the World Health Organization, Tedros Aghnom Ghebreyesus, has warned that the Kovid-19 epidemic is not over yet. He said that new cases of Corona are constantly coming across the world. It is clear that the spread of the virus is increasing. Tedros further said that new variants of Corona are likely to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How to make iPhone battery last longer